Milk & Honey Bread Recipe




To me, there is nothing better than a slice of fresh warm bread right out of the oven. Here is a simple Milk & Honey bread machine recipe that I enjoy. 


Milk & Honey Bread

1 cup plus 1Tbsp milk
2 Tbsp honey
3 Tbsp melted butter
3 cups bread flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 pkg. active dry yeast

Add ingredients to the bread machine pan in the order recommended by your bread machine manufacturer. Use basic & medium crust settings.

I personally prefer to make the dough in the machine and then finish the bread in the oven at 375 for 30 min.

For a printable version of this recipe click here.









This post has been shared with our friends at: Five Little Homesteaders independence days challenge



Thanks for stopping by and please keep in touch!
Find Colored Egg Homestead on Facebook: here
Follow me on Pinterest : here
Subscribe to this blog via Feed Burner: here

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up with the Independence Days Challenge.

    I will be featuring your post this week! Hope to see you back with another post to link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colleen! I will be sure to link up future posts with you as well :)

      Delete
  2. Shut the front door! I'm drooling already. Yummm!!

    ReplyDelete