Fresh Spinach Yogurt Dip




This recipe is one of my favorite quick snacks. Its quick, healthy, and so simple. Even the kids like it.. and they don't like much of anything! It calls for a few simple pantry staples and you are well on your way to yummytown! Seriously. I can make a meal out of this dip.  

Ingredients
10 oz fresh baby spinach - chopped
1 cup plain yogurt (I prefer Chobani, but you can use your favorite)
4oz cream cheese - softened
1/4 cup grated Parmesean cheese (more if you're feeling frisky)
1/4 cup finely chopped scallions (I usually add more)
1 garlic clove - minced (or two, or three.....)
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice

Mix the cheeses, garlic, scallions and lemon juice together, then add the chopped spinach and mix well. 

The measurements are more of a suggestion. I generally just throw it all together haphazardly and it always turns out wonderful. Except the one time I went a little crazy with the lemon juice.. Don't do that. Make ahead and keep in the fridge to share with friends or gobble down immediately with some pita chips or carrot sticks.  YUM!

For a printable version of this recipe click here.


Thanks for stopping by and please keep in touch!
Find Colored Egg Homestead on Facebook: here
Follow me on Pinterest : here
Subscribe to this blog via Feed Burner:here

This post is shared with our friends at : The Homestead Blog HopThe Backyard Farming ConnectionDown Home Blog Hop

Sharing is caring!

2 comments:

  1. Yummm!! Another one I'm keeping for my collection to try!
    All the ingredients are my absolute favourite.
    thanks for the share,
    Hugs and blessings xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its delicious. I make it often. I hope you like it too! Let me know when you try it!

      Delete