CEH Week in Review 9/22

It has been a rather exciting week here at Colored Egg Homestead. We have new chicks!
I'll be doing a separate and more detailed post this week about our experience with our first (and second) ever broody hens and our first hatching experience with them. But for now, here is some fluffy cuteness for you to enjoy.


Awwww <3

Here is another little cutie that hatched somewhat recently on our little farm.




This week I shared my 5 Tips for Feeling Fabulous this Fall. Ironically I was feeling pretty miserable with a cold at the time of posting. I'm feeling much better now. 



Raven Moon Pendant Necklace $16
Green Skeleton Lady Cameo Ring $5
Orange Flower Ring with Black Filigree Band $4

I've been working in the studio and steadily adding new items to my Etsy Store: ktnunna handmade jewelry & accessories in anticipation for the upcoming holidays. I will begin adding Christmas jewelry soon as well.


Morning sun over CEH.


Links we loved this week:




And my favorite- The Giant Pumpkin Time Lapse Video. AMAZING!


Have a great week friends!

Thanks for stopping by and please keep in touch!
Find Colored Egg Homestead on Facebook: here
Follow me on Pinterest :here
Subscribe to this blog via email: here
















2 comments:

  1. Hi Khristi, I am visiting you from the Homestead Bloggers Network. Nice Chickens you have there. The Raven Moon Pendant Necklace is cool, good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna! Thank you for stopping by the blog. Happy to have you here. Our chickens are the stars of the show around here. I hope you'll come back again to visit them soon!

      Delete