2013 Sustainable Agriculture Conference


This past weekend I attended the 28th Annual Sustainable Agriculture conference in Durham NC. I was honored to have the opportunity to attend with a scholarship from Carolina Farm Stewardship Association. The energy and passion of the conference was electric. Here are a few photos from the event.  



The food was AMAZING. 

There were dozens of vendors/exhibitors.





Sandor Katz - Keynote speaker

Dr. McBug during the Beneficial Insects and Farmscaping Workshop


The seed exchange was a popular booth. 

Some of the new seeds I picked up while there.

Toxic Free NC booth

I wish I had taken more pictures but I was so busy taking it all in. I attended several workshops and am just swimming with new ideas to implement around Colored Egg Homestead that I can't wait to share with you all. I feel so blessed to have been able to attend this conference and hope to attend again next year. 

Thanks for stopping by and please keep in touch!
Find Colored Egg Homestead on Facebook: here
Follow me on Pinterest : here
Subscribe to this blog via E-mail: here


No comments:

Post a Comment